| |
Why is that Facebook seems the most fascinating, and blogging the most tempting thing to do when I'm supposed to be studying for exams now?! (I hardly surf Facebook even during boring lectures!) Even if you air another one of those soppy Taiwanese drama at its 879th episode I'd probably still watch it - totally mundane. Kinetics is driving me nuts. Maybe I'd have an early birthday wish - no bloody questions on CMFRs/Batch/Plugflows this Friday please. Anyways, here comes my birthday wishlist! Haha...erm, not very ethical to do so, but I think most of you won't know what to get me since I have almost everything (I need). Except money, but then again I read somewhere before that "Money is not a gift. It is a contribution in exchange for something you worked for." Angpaos are quite sentimental-less, actually. Ok...here goes! 1. Handphone vouchers because my current phone is real real real.....cranky. The sound goes out within 3 minutes of conversation -.-"". Useful when trying to avoid the salesman though! HEH! Will be switching to M1 as well! :D 2. Synwin vouchers for my violin supplies 3. Mp3 player? Don't really need it but... sometimes you just have a sudden craving for a song like a craving for chocolates! Er. That's all. Haha! No clothes, bags, wallets, accessories (anything related to a female's most favourite activity aka shopping). Non non! Tres bien!
2 Comments
Anonymous: "thank goodness for ur wishlist! hahahah! butbut why all vouchers!!!!" Serratia: "HAHA where got all vouchers?? The MP3 player is not!! xD" | |
| |