Oya oya... Always getting this headache after exams. Headache from overuse of the brain I suppose! But damn it feels good for exams to end! After this it's just the er, industrial attachment. Not a holiday by my definition, but better than nothing I suppose!
Today is the most special and unusual post-exam day ever in my life! :D
Haha. Hence the absolute need to blog about it.
Oh yah, I think the headache is also caused by the lack of sleep the previous night, unable to fall asleep because my mind is just too preoccupied with thinking about what's gonna happen after the exams.
I need an imperial scroll to write down my post-exam activities!
The smell of freedom! FREEDOM! FREEDOM!!! Better than caramel, vanilla, chocolate and coffee even!
Speaking of which, new anime to recommend: Shugo Chara! Of which I guiltily watched 5 episodes on the day before the kinetics exam. Haha, another sort of 'bishounen' anime with fairies and whatnot. Mmmm. Love 'chick flicks' (in anime terms)!
1,2,3 - SUSHIIIIIIII !!!! (yea I also want to invent my own onomatopaeic words like 'boomz', so I say Sushi instead of like, 'yay'. 'Yay' is like too shingz you know?? :D