| |
Lucky lucky! I can't believe I was actually able to put my new year resolutions so quickly into action. I managed to finish cleaning my room (to an acceptable state with some room to walk), and er... unpack my backpack from the Japan trip :X Don't expect to find fungus growing out of my dirty laundry in my bag of course... those I've already done when I came back :D I'm not as bad as Nodame! (Side note: Watch Nodame Cantabile the anime/drama/movie if you can!! The lead actor plays both the piano and violin and is a conductor as well!! *Swoon*... wherever Ikuto went?!) And big news! While unpacking, I finally found my special edition Reborn manga which I thought to have left it in Japan! :'( ! YAY! To top it off, the mini poster inside is Hibari and Rokudo Mukuro, my two most favourite characters in Reborn! *fangirl screeeeaaaammms* Not every manga copy will be posters of them! LUCKY LUCKY!! Cleaning up does have its purpose :D I guess the lesson learnt is indeed the good old saying of "you won't treasure something until it is lost". But more accurately, it should be "you will treasure something more if it has been lost once but returned to you", right? :) 一度見失った物は二度と戻らない。。。?さぁな~ Anyway, it feels scary to be intangibly broke! Like sitting on wet paper hanging in midair :S I'm not like literally broke, just intangibly broke, cause I have like my pay with my boss, my allowance with my father who transferred to the wrong account, paypal, money in TWD, in Yen, just in the form of anything and everything else but cold hard SGD cash. OH MY GOD!! 儚いお金!さっさと私の側に帰ってください! Oh yes and speaking of accomplishing new year resolutions, I also managed to find a way to play Professor Layton and the Journey through Time (Jap ver.)!! YESS! That makes two out of 10 new year resolutions completed in less than 24 hours, macaroooon!
0 Comments
| |
| |