| |
Am I slow or am I slow??! It's already 3 weeks into the new decade of the millennium and I just decided to make my resolutions 5 minutes ago. But ah... I can't remember when was the last time any of my resolutions were realised? I don't celebrate the new year on 1st Jan - I celebrate it when I finally get to the first step of doing something which I wanted (and which I have been procrastinating wayyy to long!). 1. Swear to find a way to play new DS games which are anti-piracy protected, other than the option of purchasing one x_x 2. To upload my Japan trip pictures and set up a travel blog 'documenting' all my previous destinations 3. Master Chopin's Tristesse on the piano. And hopefully David gives me my paycheck soon for me to buy the piano before I can even play anything -.-|| 4. Need to buy a more melodious violin. Need (more) money. Ouch - headache... Anyway, buying a violin reminds me of buying a wand ala Harry Potter style. You choose the wood, the length, and the magic it produces ;) Then Ollivander (remember Ollivander's Wand Shop?) will tell me "The wand chooses its owner" ....OOoooo nostalgic!! Have a sudden mad urge to start reading Harry Potter all over again for the 6th time. 5. Read Harry Potter series all over again for the 6th time, resolution made as a consequence of resolution no. 4. 6. Clean/tidy my room! (IT'S NO USE!! I MAKE THIS RESOLUTION EVERY WEEK AND MY ROOM'S STILL A BIG MESS!!!) 7. Have enough money by graduation for a graduation trip - YAHOOO!! Think my classmates are most likely to go Taiwan, but I'm not too keen on it cause I've already been there! (or maybe some bad memories...wahahaha!!!) Most likely to get the ASEAN pass and go Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand!! Yeah! 8. Be a 100% zhai nu, watch all my favourite anime, drama, play all the games, piano and violin I want and stay indoors 24/7!! 引きこもり万歳!引きこもり (hikikomori) is a word used by the Japanese (duh.) to describe a person who stays at home the whole time, not wanting to go to school or work. That's me!! Not the same as 'Otaku'. Otaku is more apt for guys who stay at home specifically to watch anime or manga, and has a large collection of sexy anime figures and cosplay maid pictures. Tsk tsk. 9. Shall not (find) work unless I need money. I think I must have extremely overworked to the core previously and now I seem to be malfunctioning. 10. Get my sewing machine out, get my butt moving, and get my cosplay/photography plans in action :D 11. Will continue to let my Facebook profile collect dust. I think that's all for now!! It's attachment now and everything is so slow/own-paced, so relaxing!! I just loooove days like this. I just read 'He's just not into you' (strong recommendation by Pz) and my favourite part of the book has gotta be this - "Some women just want to be married; they don't care who they're marrying. I think it's better to a loner and not be in a shitty relationship, than be in a shitty relationship but yet you are still alone" Something like that la ah... and I feel it's the same for any other relationships. I just got out of a shitty friendship with the Spas and weird enough, it actually feels great! No more having to dread smses asking only to share presents!!! HAHAHA I'm so evil. | |
| |
12. Spend more time with dearest pz (who asked you whether you miss her) haha ;D"