| |
Oh dear. What would you do if you just realised you may be psychic? Once is a coincidence. Twice is yet another I-don't-believe-but-believe-it conincidence. Thrice means you're on your way there. Four times - you better be careful! Maybe I'd just decide to curse you with my powers. Alright. My mind is seriously creeping me out. 1. My workplace called me to work on some other day which I wasn't scheduled for, so I lied blatantly to them saying that my violin teacher changed lessons to that day because she has a concert on the original day of lesson. 5 minutes later, my teacher sms-ed me, asking me if I could change the lesson to another day because she forgot she has a concert. O_O That is one of the most creepiest incidents. 2. I was eating lunch and I suddenly thought of an old friend. 2 seconds later she appeared. 3. I was buying some crackers from a vending machine and seconds before the packet got dispensed I thought "better not get stuck like last time..." ...... and then it got stuck. !#@$#^& 4. I was about to finish downloading something (left like 0.2 MB to go) then I thought of blogging about the 'psychic incidents' and decided to test if my psychic-ness was still working so I thought "yes the internet is going to disconnect for a while now and my 99% downloaded file can't complete.", thinking it's rubbish because my house's connection's not as crappy as the school's and the probability of that happening is 0.1% and in the end ---------------. Need to slap my crappy mouth. Or crappy brain. Indeed, the download stopped moving and I have to re-download two 230 MB files again. Holy shit!!!!!! 5. I hate going to my relatives' house so this year on Chu Yi I was thinking that we might not go out at all. In the end, my father fell asleep and all of us spent Chu Yi at home. *yay* 6. And my wu ya zui is famous. Everytime I mention somebody, that somebody appears. -.-|| Ok, better not scare myself anymore. And now I know I have to keep my brain shut lest more unfortunate things happen.
1 Comments
CJ: "Its not psychic.its ESP..extra sensory perception..Wiki it.." | |
| |