| |
属龙之人:"今年犯太岁,吃东西要小心,学业上压力会大,工作上会冤家路窄." - 梅师傅 Oh. my. god. This must be a bad year for the dragon babies. Out of three food poisoning incidents in my entire life (i.e. diarrhoeas serious enough to be classified as food poisoning), two happened in the month of March 2010. My stomach feels blue as I'm typing this, but I'm also secretly happy that I may just be able to skip lectures tomorrow. Sickness aside, FYP is coming along like a bulldozer. Speaking of which, maybe my food poisoning was triggered by phobia of FYP. Once I opened my project proposal.docx, I heard my stomach bubble. 先生は厳しいな~~!!!!!! My supervisor giving me a sneak preview of PhD life, PhD work, PhD expectations, and I have to say I really hate it. Research is booooring! The graphs are in black and white, font sizes are at maximum 10pt, and and and the worst thing is that no exclamation marks are allowed! Why!?!?! And the results just have to be as uninterpretable as Arabic! Talk to me, my dear polysaccharides! Tell me what you don't like about guar! Or guar, what do you hate so much about hydrolysed starch?! Tell me or I'm not speaking to you ever again after August!! And anyway, the groups for the two modules have just been decided this morning. I must say it hasn't been a delightfully pleasant arrangement, but what can I do? I'm sure the ancient chinese didn't invent the word 冤家路窄 on a spur. But still I must thank my lucky stars that it is not you-kn0w-who!! :X I guess I borrowed all my luck for my FYP - good supervisor, good headstart, so I left none for other work to come :( Grrr. Ray Winger is my only chance now! Muhahaha!!!
0 Comments
| |
| |