| |
Come to think of it, I haven't blogged about my Japan trip nor put up any pictures of it, which is weird because I'd usually jump into blogging about it or something as soon as I come back. How do I put it? The trip wasn't really like a vacation where I laughed and played whole day with friends but yet I can say it was fun. Maybe the word fun might give a wrong impression of what I really felt back there. The whole time I was there I didn't really feel like I was elsewhere, I seemed to know where to go, and what to do.... it almost felt like home. I loved the suburban pace of life in Kyoto, the nature, the cold, the quietness and the me-time. Subtle happiness. I didn't get any end-0f-trip withdrawal symptoms until like last month :( In the back of my mind: "I'll be back!". As I looked through my pictures, it felt like seeing a familiar stranger once again. Anyway, I'll be putting up a travelogue on this trip after graduation (yea like 1 year after the trip :S).... I won't be forgetting anything :) I've uploaded a few of the nicest pictures I took in Facebook xD (love my camera!).. and will continue to upload them from time to time. It was hard work trying to take pictures in the cold! My hands were shaking non-stop... and so of course the night pics turned out blurry :( I knew I should have brought my tripod! Other than that... I guess I have much to learn about photography. Heh. Must. get. Wide-angle lens before my next trip there! またね~、日本!
0 Comments
| |
| |