| |
If only more of my friends could blog. Or at least update their blogs. Not that I should be guilt-free of neglecting to blog... but seriously, I fell in love with reading blogs before I knew it. Blog about anything! A day in your life, what you're thinking for tomorrow, bitch about me etc.?? Oh well. Maybe I need to have more friends in the first place. I can count the number of friends I have with the number of grey hairs I have. I checked my Facebook profile. 340 friends. Wrong. Probably 20 friends and 320 'god-knows-who' and 'god-knows-why-I-added-them' and 'god-knows-why-I-haven't-deleted-them'. I'm so bored that I went to read my own blog. From a third person's point of view. I need to practice reading things from a third person's perspective. If not someone is going to tell me to 'take one step back and read again'. Ack. Thoughtless rantings. Is it premature to start planning for post-graduate activities? It's becoming one of my daily activities already. Day-dreaming non-stop about freedom. Top of the list: Immigration application. Maybe NZ. Maybe Japan. 2. Trip to Singapore's universal studios (Osaka's Universal Studios was a tad bit old with Terminator, Jaws and whatnot!) 3. Intensive Japanese and violin training 4. Travel blog and cosplay! 5. Trip with Pz to HK hopefully!! So far that's all! But it's already enough to last for the whole year! Wheeeeeee~~ Graduation!! In fact I can't wait for project to start in June. Time really really reaaaaaally zooms by nowadays. I'm sure in no time it'll be June, and I actually have come to terms with doing project work. At least half the class will be gone, good riddance! *keke* ムッキャ!!!!!!!!!!!! | |
| |
anyway..i am in rmit already..got accepted in my 3rd yr in poly..hahaz.."