Sneaky stalker // April 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Sometimes its very irritating to know that certain people are reading your blog yet

1) they don't have a blog for you to spy on them instead or
2) they have a blog yet their entries are private (on LJ for instance) or
3) they have a blog but pretend that they don't or they refuse to tell you the address (worst!)

So, I have decided to be sneaky too! I will be blogging somewhere else already....wahaha so if you wanna know where I've moved just ask me! ^^ But whether or not I tell you is another thing. Ahahaha.

Of course, I'll never forget Serratia who has been with me for nearly 4 years now. I'll still blog here occasionally, but not the more top-secret stuff of course :D There's all sorts of algae stuck to it already.

Alright. Ciao!

2 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous: "hey share!!!!"

Blogger CJ: "not me right?

haha..dun be sell fish leh..share leh..
"

 
 
 
free counter with statistics